Travelling these days though enjoyable, can also be stressful. Here are some easy hacks to make your trip less stressful and ensure you have only great memories of the trip!
- Use a travel system Travel or packing pouches are an ideal way to organize all your belongings and the up side is with these you can actually pack more! Travel pouches mean that you can stop hunting for what you need and have everything at your fingertips.
- Pack for the plane, train or automobile Use ditty bags to have all those chargers, power cords in one place and easy to access. Use another for those things that will make the trip easier- socks (who doesn't take their shoes off in a plane!) hand cream, towelettes, and head phones. Easy access to these will make the trip relaxing and stress free.
- Scan all your important documents Before you leave scan all your important documents like passport, drivers license and health insurance and e-mail them to yourself. This will make replacing them a lot easier if you have to!
- Add a couple of dryer sheets to your suitcase Not only will this keep your clothes fresh they will also help deodorize shoes or freshen a hotel pillowcase so that your can sleep.
- Pack a first aid kit Using a ditty bag to put together a first aid kit will save you from a late night visit to a pharmacy in a strange city. We are talking not just aspirin but band-aids, anti-bacterial cream, lozenges and Imodium or similar product.